About the Tapir Lodge
Our own solar panels provide you with 110-115 V all day long. The amount is enought to recharge your camera, Lap Tops, Tablets, Electric razors, use the light or use other basic electronic equipment. But since we are in the middle of the jungle there are limitations on the power available. For example, a hair driver or other highly consuming electronic equipment has to be avoided. Most choose a 4 or 5 day tour.
You may also be interested in: Amazon Dolphin Lodge or Yarina Lodge
Tapir Tour Inclusions
- Private transportation: Lago Agrio – Cuyabeno – Lago Agrio
- Reception staff available 24 hours
- Accommodation in rooms with private bathroom with hot water shower and daily house keeping.
- All your meals
- Drinks (water, coffee, tea)
- Daily excursions as per established on itineraries
- Canoe rides
- Rubber boots, raincoats, life saver for adults
- Kids under the age of 12 are required to bring their own raincoats and boots
- Multilingual natural guides (English, German, Spanish)
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air ticket from / to Quito
- Extra Excursions paid locally, entrance fee
- Personal expenses, alcoholic beverages or bottled water, extra consumption, tips.
- Any services not specified above.
Tapir Lodge Pictures