About the Napo Wildlife Center
The place is really exclusive; there are only 16 private cabins, 12 standard and 4 luxury suites. The cabañas are decorated with native furnishings and are fully equipped with a private room with hot water, ventilation, energy and a balcony with the most incredible views of the jungle and the Añangu Lagoon.
Napo Wildlife Center ffers programs from 4 Days, 5 Days and Additional Day(s).- Optional excursions such as hikes through different trails and forest types. Canoe rides exploring deeper areas of surrounding creeks with more wildlife possibilities, additional mammal clay lick excursion and handcraft workshop with the local community among other options. Most choose a 4 or 5 day tour.
You may also be interested in: La Selva Lodge
Napo Wildlife Center Tour Inclusions
- All meals, pure water
- River transportation and local Coca airport transfers
- Including Añangu Quichua Community and visits to the exclusive NWC`s parrot-macaw clay licks
- Native guide and naturalist bilingual guide
- Yasuni National Park entrance fee, and rubber boots provided when needed for excursions.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any other item not specified.
Children under 12 get 30% discount on hotel prices in same parents room and 50% on airfare. Please note that air rates and national park fee are subject to change without previous notice.
Departures are available every day of the week except for Sundays. No additional canoe fees for river transportation.
Napo Wildlife Center Lodge Pictures